Monday, April 11, 2011

nightmares

I had no less than three terrifying nightmares last night and awoke from each sweaty and with a racing heart. Here's the little I remember of each...
1) In some weird house/building with a bunch of other people, trying to get away from the "evil" thing/person that was trying to kill me. It was a given in the nightmare that my life was over- there was no way I was going to win.
2) Driving my car somewhere. Every time I tried to brake, it would take significantly longer than it should have. I kept being stuck in traffic and needing to stop, but despite fully engaging the pedal, my car would very slowly slow down which always resulted in me hitting the car in front of me. At one point I was reversing, and the same thing happened- I rolled back into someone. Every time this happened, I had that prickly adrenaline feeling and felt like I was going to throw up.
3) Something to do with swimming/drowning/dying and being chased by something evil.
I'm not excited about what these may mean, especially all three in one night.

2 comments:

  1. I much prefer the hair bouncing dreams myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hopefully you werent trying to get away from evil. you cannot avoid me now!

    ReplyDelete