Tuesday, September 28, 2010

car

I bought my new car! A 2010 subaru forester 2.5x limited in sage green. It's on the boat from japan, so within the next couple of weeks, i should be able to pick it up! Here's what it looks like:


Not only am i happy to have a car that won't cost me an arm and a leg in unexpected repair costs, i'm excited to have one with awd. This means i'll be much more likely to make the drive to VT, particularly in less than ideal weather! Now all that's needed is a name for him or her.

5 comments:

  1. I will help you come up with a name on a drive up to VT! Maybe your car will arrive with my furniture?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe! When's your furniture supposed to arrive?
    I have a list of potential names already. Since it has to begin with an F or S, I've narrowed it down a bit. Top of the list for a girl is Stella, a boy is Scott. We'll see if I come up with anything better in the new couple of weeks, but think I'll have to figure it out when I see him/her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent! Which place did you end up getting it at? Does it a have all the goodies?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It does! I got it through the Acton dealership. Now I'm just deciding if I want to splurge on the iPod interface (which lets you control the iPod with the regular stereo controls instead of having to pull the iPod out anytime you want to switch songs, etc). From my research, it sounds like people really like it, so now it's just a matter of making up my mind!

    ReplyDelete